Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 March 2018

Stampin' Dreams - Blog Hop - Easter Theme



Hello Hello Hello....Welcome to another Stampin' Dreams
Blog Hop.....and the theme is of course "Easter".

I don't normally find myself making many Easter cards so when I saw the
theme for this month I figured I might as well jump out of my comfort zone
and try something new.


This cute little stamp set is Sweet Little Something (145848) and its one of those
stamp sets is great for all sorts of things....I have even used it to make
a baby card.  It is a 3 step stamp and they can give you such awesome
results.  

Now if you are wondering how I made the Easter Eggs.....simple
I punched out some balloon shapes using the Balloon Bouquet Punch (140609)
and then I just snipped the ends off.

As with any blog hop you will see a list of names below....be sure
to click along and check out what all the other talented people in
the hop have come up with.....I'm sure you'll be inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....I hope your
Easter is hoppy!!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment