Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Martha Groeger


Hello Hello Hello.....Yay!! It's blog hop time again...

This time blogging with the Crazy Crafter is Martha Groeger who is
all the way in Germany.  Martha is a very talented papercrafter who
loves to make lots of beautiful boxes.....so it was fun to find such a cute
card to CASE (copy and selectively edit).

I chose this little cutie:


I really love the colours that Martha has used here and the simplicity of the
card.....you know what they say....Less is more.

I didn't use the same stamp sets as Martha but here is my 
interpretation of her gorgeous card.


For my card I used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set in the colours
Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.

I am really happy with how my card turned out and I hope you
enjoy it too.

Be sure to follow along with the rest of the blog hop just by clicking
on the names in the list below....I'm sure you will be inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....Have a great Sunday!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment