Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2018

Goodbyes are always so hard!!!

Hello Hello Hello and Happy Monday!!

I decided to start the week off with yet another farewell..
As you would be aware the Annual Catalogue is fast coming to a close and
as always we have to say goodbye to some of our favourites.

This always makes me sad but it then it's always exciting to see all the 
wonderful new products......Don't forget to sign up for a copy of the new catalogue
if you haven't already.....I will send you a copy Free of charge.
Here is the link you need: http://eepurl.com/drajmr .
Just fill in your details and your catalogue will be delivered toyou
by the end of May.

Here is my card for today:



For the background I used Glossy White Cardstock and then using a
Sponge Dauber I inked all over it with different shades of pink and purple.
To top it off I used the gorgeous Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate to set
it all off.  The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases stamp set.  There is a
list below.....just click on the image of the product and it will take you 
straight to my store.....grab them while stocks last.

I love doing these inky backgrounds as no two cards ever turn out the same and being a
Congratulations card you can use this for any number of occasions.

Thank you so much for joining me today and I certainly hope you like
this card and have found some inspiration.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx





Product List
Floral Phrases Clear-Mount Bundle
Floral Phrases Clear-Mount Bundle
[142355]
$72.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment