Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Paper Players Challenge - #PP390

Hello Hello Hello.....
Yay....It's Tuesday and I am playing along
with yet another great challenge.

Today I am joining in the fun of The Paper Players for 
a sketch challenge.....Here it the sketch we had to use


I decided to make mine a little different as you will see below.


I am in love with watercolouring at the moment and find myself making
lots of cards using this technique.....I just love the finished look and 
the fact that there are so many ways you can do it and how many
wonderful effects you can create.

For this card I used the Vintage Leaves and matching Thinlits Dies and
for the sentiment I used Happy Birthday Gorgeous.

I hope you like this card as much as I do.....Make sure you head over
to The Paper Players blog and check out all the other wonderful works
of art....who knows you might actually find yourself wanting to join in.

Thanks so much for stopping by....Be sure to check out tomorrows
great blog.....It's a great card that I am sure alot of you will be able
to relate to.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment