Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 April 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Favourite DSP


Hello Hello Hello.....and Welcome to another Stampin' Dream
Blog Hop!!!

This month we are sharing with you our Favourite DSP(designer series paper).
I really struggled with this one.....because I have so many and my stash
is a little depleted of late.

I ended up choosing the Springtime Foils pack from the recent
Sale-A-Bration Freebies.....It is such a great pack and the fact that it
came as a bonus freebie was even better.  So needless to say I am
sad to see it go....I figured I would give it one last HOORAH!!


To change things up a little I coloured in the flowers and leaves using the 
Stampin' Write Markers...and I am so please with the results.....I hope you like them too.

I recently did a wedding invite order using similar colours and loved it so much
I figured I would use them again to make a wedding card for someone.

Just like any other blog hop....be sure to click on all the names on the list below to
see what all the other talented people have managed to come up with.....I'm 
sure you will be inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by....See you all next month!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment