Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 23 April 2018

TGIF Challenge #tgifc156

Hello Hello Hello.....Hope you are having a fabulous Monday.
I have managed to find some time to sit and make something for a 
challenge....something I haven't done for a very very long time.

I was trying to think of something to blog and was struggling for
inspiration....so like I always used to do I went looking for a challenge
or two.....after a bit of snooping around I found one of my old 
favourites....


Click on the picture to see what other people have created.

This weeks challenge is #156 Because Kindness Matter....so in
other words a Random Act of Kindness.....and what better way to share
the love than to send a friend a card to say Thank you....and here is what
I managed to come up with.


How gorgeous is that paper?  I am so going to miss it now it is retired.
It's called Springtime Foils and it was one of those awesome freebies during 
SAB over at Stampin' Up!®....oh well I'm sure there will be more stuff
coming with the New Catalogue just around the corner.

Be sure to click on the picture up the top to check out all the wonderful creations...
there is heaps to keep you inspired.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin' 

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment