Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Welcome to the World Baby Girl - Sweet Little Something

Hello Hello Hello......Wow I didn't realise how long
it had been since I have posted a blog.....Gees doesn't life 
just get away from you.

Well I am back into it and today I am sharing a cute little card
made to celebrate the joy of a gorgeous baby girl.

I used the Sweet Little Something Stamp Set...which is a 3 step stamp
set that is just too much fun and is way too cute.


I have entered this card into Kylie's International Highlights....so if 
you wouldn't mind and you like my card perhaps you could pop over to Kylie's
Page.....which is here: Vote For My Card Here!!

There is alot of amazing things happening in the Stampin' Up!® world at the moment
so stay tuned and I promise to be sharing it all with you over the next couple
of days.


Thank you so much for stopping by and Thanks heaps if you
voted for me!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment