Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 10 May 2018

Bright and Cheery Happy Birthday - #tgifc158

Hello Hello Hello..
I hope you are having an amazing Thursday....I have been
fortunate to start the day off with a bright and cheery challenge.

Over on the TGIF challenge page I found a great colour challenge to play
along with.....it's a colour challenge.....YAY!!

TGIF Challenges
These colours are right up there on my favorites list and I reckon they all look
great together....so of course I had to jump all over this challenge and 
give it a go.....Let me know what you think.


I am really pleased with how this card turned out and I believe it would 
be a great card to give to someone of any age and it was so quick and 
easy to do as well.

To acentuate the Happy Birthday I used the Happy Birthday Thinlits die and
I cut out 3 in Basic Black and then 2 of the Fresh Florals DSP in the Lemon-
Lime Twist.....when glueing on top of each other you just simply offset
each layer and this is what you end up with.....I am loving it.

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations over at 
TGIF challenges......there is some great sources of inspiration
over on the page.....Hey why not join in the fun.

Anyway I am going to race off and make a couple more of these cards in some 
awesome colour combinations and pop them in my stash...

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card
today....It's always a pleasure having you.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment