Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 20 May 2018

Crazy Crafter Blog Hop with Jessica Taylor


Hello Hello Hello and welcome back to my blog....Thank you
so much for stopping by.

Today I am once again hopping along with my team The Crazy Crafter's
and we have a special guest Jessica Taylor.


Jessica is a very talented cardmaker and encourager.....this of course made
it very hard to choose what card I wanted to CASE.  Needless to say
I found a card that where Jessica had used one of my favourite sets.


I really love the colours that Jessica used for this card and then
I put my spin on it.....I hope you like it.


For my card I used the new 2018/2020 In Colour DSP in Lovely Lipstick and
I stamped the larger flowers with the co-ordinating inks.

For the "Happy Birthday" using the Big Shot and die I cut out 2 in Basic Black and
then 1 in the DSP.

Thank you Jessica for hopping along with us today.  I hope you like 
what we have all created.

As always feel free to leave a comment below and let me know
what you think.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment