Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 6 May 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Nadine Weiner


Hello Hello Hello.....and of course Happy Sunday.
I hope you are having an awesome long weekend if you are in 
Australia.....Mine is turning out to be quite a great weekend.

Today we at the Crazy Crafters are blog hopping with the lovely
Nadine Weiner from Switzerland.  The plan was to CASE (copy and selectively edit)
one of Nadine's creations and I was super excited when I found this cute little card
on Nadine's website.


I absolutely love this gorgeous stamp set - Watercolour Wings - and of course
Nadine's card is just so pretty.....I couldn't wait to have a play and work on something.

Anyhow.....Here is my creation.


As I was playing with one of my favourite stamp sets I totally had to
go with one of my favourite colours......Melon Mambo of course.

You can see I pretty much went with a similar layout to Nadine's....I 
however just changed the colours and used the Fluttering Embossing Folder.

I am really happy with how this turned out and I think I shall be making a couple more
cards of this style in the very near future.

Don't forget to go and check out all the other beautiful creations in the
Blog Hop today.....Who knows you might actually find some inspiration.

Just simply click on the names in the list below and check out all the other
blogs......Feel free to leave a comment below.....It's always nice to hear
from you.....You can just say Hi! if you want.

Thank you for hopping along with me today....I hope you enjoyed my
card and enjoy all the other beautiful things you are sure to see.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment