Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Go For Greece Training Group Blog Hop


Hello Hello Hello....Welcome to another Go For Greece
Training Group Blog Hop!!

For those of you who don't know.....The Go For Greece Training Group
is a wonderful group of demonstrators who are all striving for the same
thing.....The Incentive Trip to the Greek Islands in 2019.  Demonstrators
have to earn a certain amount of points to achieve this....and by getting
together in a group like this we all learn so much.

Anyway for today's blog hop I decided to have a play with some of the new
products that are going to be released to the public in just over a weeks time.  There
is so much beautiful stuff in the New Catalogue.....I can't wait.



My inspiration for this card came from the colours on the banner for 
this hop.....and I never seem to make enough Male orientated birthday
cards.....What a great opportunity to try out one of the new
Graceful Glass Vellum Sheets and my marker pens.

At first I was a little unsure about the scratchy look of the colouring but
after a while it seems to have grown on me...I am liking the texture
look that it gives.

Be sure to hop around and check out all the other lovely creations....there
are some truly talented crafters in the this group.

Thank you so much for hopping by my blog today...I look forward to 
seeing you again soon.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment