Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2018

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - Favourite Retiring Bundle

Hello Hello Hello.....Yay it's blog hop time again!

Today I am hopping along with the gals in the
Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team and we are showing off
our favourite bundles that are retiring when the old catalogue
finishes.....Yes it's sad to say goodbye but it is always so much
fun to play with new things too.

I have always loved the Watercolour Wings Bundle.....from the day
it arrived it has copped a hiding from me as it has always been
so versatile.

For todays blog I thought I would make something super pretty in some
nice bright colours to show off just how great it is.

Here is my card:


I definitely think this will be one of the bundles that I actually hang on to
for quite a while yet....I just get so much use from it and those butterflies
look great hanging from a mobile and on card fronts.

Thank you so much for stopping by my page today I hope you found some inspiration.

Be sure to check out all the other talented pages of my fellow team
members and be even more inspired.  The list of names is below.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment