Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2018

Inspire Create Challenge - Happy Mother's Day

Hello Hello Hello.....Welcome back to my blog
It's lovely to have you here.

Well the weather is rather grey and dull outside....the best weather 
to sit at the table of Craftiness and have a go at a new challenge.

Today's challenge is the Inspire Create Challenge.....I am new to this 
challenge page and I am certainly looking forward to coming back and trying 
more in the future.

I find challenges a great way to things rolling when I am feeling a little
lazy or stuck for ideas.....and of course today I was in public holiday mode
and needed some inspiration and motivation.

Here is the layout for the challenge
I am loving the simplicity of this style so I figured why not jump on board
and have a go.....Here is what happened.


I used some retiring products whilst I patiently wait for my box of Pre-order stuff
from the upcoming NEW catalogue to arrive.....fingers crossed for tomorrow.

The DSP is Delightful Daisy and the Stamp Set is A Mother's Flair.

Make sure you click the link above and check out the other creations that 
people have added.....or be like me and join in the fun.

Thank you so much for popping in today and I sure hope I see you here
again very very soon......Leave a comment below and say Hi!

Happy Stampin' 

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment