Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Kylie's International Highlights - Card For Sara

Hello Hello Hello......I hope you are having a very happy Wednesday.

Well it's time for the International Highlights again and today's theme
is a rather special one.  Today we had to make a card for our amazing 
CEO of Stampin' Up!® - Sara Douglass.

Isn't she gorgeous?  Well let me tell you she is a gorgeous person
on the inside and out.  Sara is such an inspiring and caring person who makes
us demonstrators always feel amazing and inspired.

As with any person in this kind of position....they are quite often forgotten about
so Kylie suggested we all make Sara a beautiful card to say Thank You.....No Pressure Right?

I sat at my table for a long time fiddling and fussing because I wanted everything
to be perfect.  The best thing about waiting was my box or pre-order goodies
turned up which meant I could play with something new.

Here is what I created to send to Sara.


For my card I have used one of the beautiful new Host Sets that will be released
on June 1st....called "Very Vintage".....Oh my I am so in love with this set.

I decided to emboss the main flower image in the set to give my card just
that little bit of elegance and I reminded myself to keep it simple.

As always with The International Highlights.....I need you votes, simply click on the
link and click on my card.

Vote Here....

Please let me know below what you think of my card....it would be awesome
to hear from you.  Don't forget to check out all the other creations and Vote for mine
if you think it is worthy.

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog....I hope
you have found some inspiration.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment