Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 4 May 2018

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!

Hello Hello Hello.....Yes it's Star Wars day and I am in a bit of a crazy 
mood.....Why?  Because there is just so much awesome stuff happening with
Stampin' Up!® right now I don't even know where to start.

How about we try at the beginning....

Those crafty little crafters at Stampin' Up!® have decided to let you the
customers in on a bit of an early release sneak peek of the NEW catalogue with the
gorgeous Suite - Share What You Love

How cool is that?  Right?

Here are the gorgeous bundles that you can purchase to get you on your way
to amazingness.....Is that even a word?




This suite is just truly gorgeous and I am sure you won't be sorry if you choose one of
these great bundles.

Like every other month I have a code for  you to use so you can get some goodies from 
me.....It's my way of saying Thank You!!


There are still some retiring products left to purchase as well so be sure to 
check that out as well....one of your favorites might be going and you could miss out.


Hope you have an amazing weekend.....and I will see you all soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment