Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 4 May 2018

May The Fourth Be With You!!! - It's Highlights time

Hello Hello Hello yet again.....

It's been a crazy catch up day here in Vic's HQ...fingers crossed
my internet stops playing up and I can then keep on track.

I figured while I was on a roll I would quickly make a card
to add to the Crazy Crafters Team Highlights....so YES that means 
I need your votes.....and I really do appreciate it when you all vote for me.



Today's focus is about some of the Retiring Products, the Sweet Soiree DSP was something
I fell in love with as soon as I saw it and of course the gorgeous Silver Metallic Foil Doilies
go so well with this paper.  It will be sad to see them go but there are some truly gorgeous
things coming your way.  That gorgeous sentiment comes from the Beautiful You Stamp Set.

As I mentioned earlier......the Team Highlights is a time for you to vote for your
favourite creations and I am hoping you are liking this card as much as I am.

Here is the link to vote:


Be sure to head over and get clicking on the creations that you like.

As always Thank you so so much for stopping by and checking out
my handywork......I hope you like it.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment