Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 May 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - A Sneaky Peek at the New Catalogue


Hello Hello Hello and Welcome to another Stampin' Dreams
Blog Hop......and yep you guessed it we are playing with some
of the new goodies from the New and Upcoming Catalogue.

For my Pre-order I decided to grab a couple of the new Host Sets that
are coming out....there sure are some pretty ones to choose from.

For today's hop however I decided to give the set called
"Hand Delivered" a test run.....it's such a great set.

Here is what I came up with:


Some of the other things I used for this card were the New 2018/2020 InColour DSP 
and the markers.....I also added a touch of Wink of Stella on the balloons to make
them all shiny and pretty.  I will list all the goodies below.

Thank you so much for joining in on our hop today and I hope you like
what you have seen.....be sure to leave a comment below and let me know
what you think.

Don't forget to check out all the other links below and see what
all the other clever people in this group have made and shared for the hop.

Take Care and Happy Stampin' 

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment