Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Never Stop Following Your Dreams

Hello Hello Hello...
Yay!!  I have been playing with my new goodies again.

Today I have been playing with one of the NEW bundles known as the
"Follow Your Dreams" Bundle and it is on Page 54 of the new catalogue....be
sure to contact me if you are in Australia and you don't have one yet.

This set is so cute and great for making cards if you have someone in your
life who loves Dreamcatchers.....I know I have a few and I love them myself.

The dies that come in the bundle are just gorgeous and look great no matter
what you can them out in....oh course the sparkly ones are to die for.

Here is one of many cards I plan on making with this 
gorgeous set. 


I used two of the NEW colours - Highland Heather & Balmy Blue and I then
stamped the dreamcatcher in Berry Burst.

For a first time play with the set I am really happy with how this card
turned out and I can't wait to play and make some more.


Thank you so much for stopping by....I hope you like my card.
Leave a comment below and say Hi...

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment