Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 25 June 2018

Petal Promenade DSP......Just amazing!!

Hello Hello Hello.....

I have finally had a chance to sit and have a play with some new goodies
that turned up last week.....and WOW......all I can say is I am in love.

I decided to have a play with the beautiful NEW Petal Promenade
(146913) and trust me this pack is gorgeous and is very versatile.


Aren't the colours just amazing??

Today I teamed up this gorgeous paper with the returning Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock (133682)....I was sooooo happy when I saw that this gorgeous
colour was coming back.  I think it just goes so well with the paper.

The bottom layer for the card is the reverse of the top layer and I
think they just look so lovely together.  You will not regret buying this
gorgeous pack of paper.


Here is my card......

For the sentiment I used the die from the Follow Dreams Bundle
(148370) and cut it out in Blackberry Bliss as well.....I then covered
it with the Wink of Stella pen and to give it the glossy look I used
the Fine-Tip Glue Pen over the top.

I sure hope you like this card and gorgeous paper as much as I do.
Don't forget to click on the Shop Now Button to order yours today.

Thank you so much for stopping by....It's always a pleasure to
see you.....Be sure to leave a comment below.....Let me know
what you think.


Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment