Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 July 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Card Kits or Project Kits



Hello Hello.....Welcome back to another fun Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop.
Today we are featuring Card or Project Kits.....I, of course chose my
absolute favourite.....Lots of Happy Card Kit(146388).

I adore this kit....it has all my favourite things....Colouring....great sentiments
and the most important thing.....it's simple and easy to use.



In this great little kit you get everything you need to make 20 cards.
That's 4 each of these designs......you even get the watercolour pencils so 
you can colour in the leaves and flowers.

The stamps and a little block also come with the kit which makes it perfect for
someone who is just getting started with cardmaking.....I reckon it would make an
awesome present for the someone crafty in your life too.

As with any blog hop....be sure to cruise around and have a look at what
everyone else has been making.....there are some amazing project kits out there.

Thanks so much for stopping by.....be sure to leave a comment below....
I would love to hear from you.

If you are thinking you would love to get your hands on one of these great kits...
I'll leave the link here:  Lots of Happy Card Kit

Thank again for stopping by

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment