Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 10 August 2018

Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop - Anything Current


Hello Hello Hello.....Welcome to another wonderful blog hop.

I have never been a huge scrapbooker but decided to get out of my comfort zone
and try something new.....so for this I thought I would try the Ink & Share
Scrapbook Blog Hop.....and the theme is to use anything current from 
the New Annual Catalogue.....I hope you like it!


The woman in the photo is my grandmother after whom I was named.
I always remember my grandmother having to look her absolute best whenever 
she left the house....always a bit of make up.....hair done perfectly and her
clothes were always stylish and ironed to perfection.  She hated the fact that I was
a bit of a tomboy and would always be telling me to wear dresses more often.

Grandma would adore the beautiful papers in the Petal Promenade pack....hence why
I chose to go with it for this page.  I am actually rather chuffed with myself and how well
this turned out.......I might just have to start doing similar pages to put into the 
Family History album......they would make a great addition.

As this is a Blog Hop there are plenty of other wonderful pages to see so be sure to 
click on the NEXT button below to keep moving through the hop. 
There is a list of names below with all the other clever crafters in case you lose your
way.

Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment below and
let me know what you think.

Happy Scrappin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment