Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - Teacher's Gift


Well.......Hello Hello Hello.....Sorry it's been so long....it's been
a little crazy here to say the least.....it's that time of the year when the 
dreaded lurgy turns up and turns a house into chaos but I am now on the
mend and working my way back into blogging and sharing all my
wonderful creations.

Today I am sharing the love on Kylie's International Highlights page and the
theme is Teacher's Gift and you all know how much I love playing with
3D projects.  The first thing that came to mind for a Thank You gift for a 
teacher was of course something useful that they could use again and again.

Here is what I created:


For the tray I used one of the NEW gorgeous colours.....Merry Merlot and the DSP is from
the NEW suite....Animal Expedition.

These canisters are surprisingly strong and sturdy and can handle the weight of 
scissors and many pens and other goodies.

I plan on doing a YouTube tutorial for this little set in the very near
future so be sure to stay tuned.

So.....now I have a favour to ask.....If you like this little project of mine I need you to 
do my a huge favour and give it a vote.....You can do that by clicking 


As always, Thank You so much for stopping by and supporting me.....
be sure to leave a comment and say Hi!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment