Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 August 2018

Sharing my favourites.....

Hello Hello......
Well today's blog is something a little unusual 
for me.  It's all about my favourite creations that I have made over time.

As a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator I get to go to amazing events such as
OnStage.....this is where we get to see all the wonderful upcoming new
products and catalogue.

I am sooooo excited as I managed to get a ticket to one of there
very popular events.....Trust me the tickets sell faster than a P!nk concert.

One of the amazing opportunities available is the chance to try out
to be a Stamp Board Demonstrator.....if successful you will be given the
chance to share your ideas and visions on a display board using some of the
soon to be released product.  So wish me luck!

Here are the creations I decided to share:




It took me a little while to go through all my photos and choose the
ones that appealed to me the most.....I am very proud of where my craft/hobby 
has taken me and I can't wait to see what other adventures await me.

Thank you so much for stopping by......Wish Me Luck!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment