Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 August 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Holiday Sneak Peek


Hello Hello Hello.....Welcome back to another amazing Blog Hop
with the Stampin' Dreams team.....this month we are sharing with you
some sneak peeks of products that are coming in the New Christmas
Catalogue......trust me there is some gorgeous stuff in there.

As a demonstrator I am able to order product early so I can
share my creations with everyone.

Today I have chosen to show off the beautiful "Beautiful Baubles"
stamp set.


I love the simplicity you can create with the set.....sometimes simple is
beautiful.  I think the gold embossing shows the details of this 
bauble just perfectly and it's always nice to play with the shiny stuff occasionally.

These products will be available to the general public from early September, so be
sure to get your hands on a catalogue and get ordering straight away.

As always be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations that everyone
has come up with....it's always a good way to feel inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment and say
Hi!.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment