Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - Congratulations Theme


Hello Hello......Thank you so much for stopping by.....as you can see
I am playing along with the International Blog Highlights again.

This month our theme is for Congratulations and I figured I would try
something a little different.

For those of you who haven't seen one of my highlight blogs it's pretty simply..
If you like my card you are more than welcome to head over to Kylie's page and
vote for my card......If I make it to the Top Ten I will then be invited to 
participate in another blog hop with the other Top Ten participants.


Instead of going with the usual bright and pretty, feminine card.....Why not
try a masculine card?  Men need congratulating too, right?

Here is what I came up with:


For this little beauty I have used the Lovely as a Tree Stamp and the 
sentiment is from One Wild Ride......I will list everything below for your
convenience.

Just like the picture says.....be sure to click the link above and vote for me....
It would be greatly appreciated.

Once again......Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out
my card.....be sure to leave a comment....it would be wonderful 
to hear from you.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment