Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 1 October 2018

Pinch and a Punch for the 1st of the month......Holy WOW its October!!

Hello Hello Hello.......OMG It's October already??

Wow hasn't the year just flown by?  Well the 1st of October means
its the start of a New Stampin' Up Year......which means lots of exciting things
to come.  As a demonstrator I am given the opportunity to share some
amazing things with you, all while I am trying to earn an amazing trip.

This year I am aiming for a trip to Maui.....so be warned you will be hearing alot more
from me this coming 12 months....I am so determined to get this trip.

There will be Card Kits, paper shares, ribbon shares and lots, lots more
to come......I sure hope you can join me and have some fun.

To start it all off Stampin' Up!® are having a sale for the upcoming 
World Cardmaking Day.....which is the 6th of October...why not jump
on board and grab yourself a bargain

Check out all the goodies here:



While I am getting everything back on track.....Here is this month's 
Freebie Code.....don't forget to use this code when you are shopping with me
online and if you spend $50 in product I will send you some beautiful goodies
for FREE!!!


This month I will be sending you a Handmade Thank You card and a sample pack
of DSP - All is Bright


So jump right in and grab yourself a bargain for World Card Making Day.

You can also check out my Facebook Page for Live Videos.....I will be doing 
Live cardmaking and also sharing some cool techniques with you.


Until next time.....

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment