Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 November 2018

WOW- What an awesome weekend!!!!! Some sneaky peeks of the new goodies that are coming.

Hello Hello......We Yes it's time to get back into the swing of things
and share some awesome new things Stampin' Up!®.

On the weekend I was one of the lucky demonstrators to attend Stampin' Up's
Onstage Event......this is their version of a conference.....and WOW is all I can say.
We got spoilt rotten....and I'm not complaining.

Today I thought I might share some pictures with you so you can enjoy
some sneak peeks and get excited about what is to come.


As you can see there are some amazing things coming.....and don't even get me started about
the FREEBIES!!!! for Sale-A-Bration.

There are some other amazing things happening and I will keep you posted....so keep 
an eye out......There is a Joining Special that will make you think....

As a Demonstrator I can order the new stuff early....so needless to say I am sitting here 
tapping my foot waiting for the Postie to come.....I will do some samples with
when all my goodies arrive.

If you want to see a live video I did yesterday showing off all the goodies 
I bought home from Onstage 2018 - head over to Facebook (if you have it)
and like my page.




Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment