Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 30 December 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Meg Loven


Hello Hello.....Yes it's me.....I am finally blogging again.
I decided to get back into some blog hopping and what better way than with the
awesome ladies from the Crazy Crafters.

This time around we are hopping the wonderful Meg Loven from 

For today's hop I wanted to try something a little different and I noticed
that Meg does alot of 3D projects and we all know how much I 
love a fun 3D project..

Here is Meg's Creation


Now this is called a Squash Card and they are alot easier than they
look.  I had soooo much fun making mine.

Here is my version:


This is it all folded up.


And the open version....for mine I left the last square blank for
somewhere to write a personal message.

To make mine I used one of the NEW DSP packs that is coming for a limited time.
You can in fact get it for FREE as of next month......How cool is that.

If you would like to copy this project you will need to check out the
list below and there you will see everything that I used.

Be sure to check out what all my fellow hoppers have made.....you
won't be disappointed!  Just click on the names below....if you get lost
just click on my name again and work your way from there.

Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment and
say Hi!!  It's always lovely to hear from everyone.

Until next time......

Happy Hoppin'

Vicki xxx





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment