Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 20 December 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - SAB/Occasions Sneak Peek


WOW!!! Can you believe it's almost Christmas already...
Well with December coming to an end you know what that means....
it's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop time....and that means it's the last
one for the year....This month's theme is a Sneak Peak into some
of the gorgeous stuff that is coming in the New Year.

I struggled to decide what to do.....YES!!! I am in love with that much of
the stuff that is coming your way.

I decided to use the opportunity to teach myself something new and get
some class ideas ready for next year.....and the best part......I got
to play with some of my favourite DSP that is coming your way....

Here is what I made to show of the beautiful and bright Happiness Blooms
Designer Series Paper......


These stationary kits are an awesome way to use up or show off your favourite
papers....so long as the all match it works a treat.....I am making a few of these
to give as gifts this Christmas....I think they are a perfect way to
help someone fall in love with everything Stampin' Up!®.

Now as always there will be a list of names below and I am going to tell
you to click on each of those names so you can check out what all the other
talented bloggers in this hop have come up with....

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my creation.

Be sure to leave a comment below and say Hi.....I look forward to it.

Happy Hoppin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment