Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 25 January 2019

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - SAB/Occasions Catalogue


Hello Hello.....it's a new year.......new month.....so that of course means its
time for a new challenge with the Ink It! Stamp It! Team...

This month we are sharing some of the beautiful product from
the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogue and you won't be disappointed...
I would have to say this is one of my all time favourites to date....there are
just so many beautiful things to play with.

Anyway.....here is the card I made for this hop.....


For this card I used the gorgeous "All My Love"(148576)designer series paper....which is at the 
front of the Occasions Catalogue and the matching ribbon and epoxy hearts.
I will list everything below so you can check it out.

Like any other blog hop be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations 
that my team members have made.

If you like what you see.....drop a comment below and say Hi!!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment