Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop


Hello Hello and Welcome to the February Blog Hop for Kylie's Demonstrator
Training Group.  
This group of talented demonstrators was formed by my
upline Kylie Bertucci so that demonstrators can get together and help
and encourage each other to achieve our goals.

Each month some of us get together and join in on a Blog Hop to show off
our cardmaking/papercrafting skills.....and today is not exception.  Our theme for
these blog hops is Encouragment.

Today I have decided to go with a masculine themed card.....because let's face
it......the mere males in our life need some encouragement too at times.

Here is my creation:


Now if you are looking at the stamps on the background layer and you
are thinking WOW I haven't seen those before.....It's because you probably
haven't. They are a wonderful new release for the 2nd half of Sale-A-Bration....and
guess what??  You can get them for FREE!!!  

The stamp set for the background is Painted Seasons and the sentiment
is from the Incredible Like You stamp set which is available in the 
current Occasions Catalogue.

I think this card is perfect for a male as it is subtle and the colours are perfect.
Let me know what you think below.

Just like any other blog hop....be sure to have a click through the list of names
below to see what my fellow hoppers have created.

If you get lost just click back on my name and work your way from there.

Thank You so much for stopping by.....it's always great to see you.

Happy Hoppin'

Vicki xxx






Product List

15 comments:

  1. Love that stamp set! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Vicki, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies....something really weird is happening and Blogger won't let me reply to your comments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love that stamp set 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait til my stamps come in!!! I just LOVE this set!!! :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so real as if you could pick them off the page. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that new pine cone😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Vicki. The more I see that stamp set used, the more I want it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicki ! Lovely to hop with you . x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful masculine card. I love this new designer series paper. The designs are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great masculine card... love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete