Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 February 2019

Painted Seasons - TGIF#199 - Sale-A-Bration Inspiration


Hello Hello.....This week I am challenging myself to play along
with a few challenges to get my mojo happening again...It feels
like forever since I have played along over on TGIF.

For this challenge we had to take our inspiration from the Sale-A-Bration
Catalogue and I was super excited because it meant I could show off
the gorgeous new Freebie for SAB....Painted Seasons.

Here is my creation:


This gorgeous stamp set comes in a bundle with an amazing DSP but I wanted
to put it to the test and make my own DSP for this card.

I like it....Just something a little different and sometimes that is just perfect.

There are some really gorgeous things you can make with all the 
fabulous Freebies that are available.....and you can check out what everyone
else has made by clicking here:  TGIF Challenges

So glad you could stop by.....It's always great to see you!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


1 comment:

  1. I love your unique layout and stamping! Thank you for joining us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete