Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2019

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - New Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek


Hello Hello.......Can you believe it's the middle of May already?

Well it means a couple of things this month.
Firstly......It's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop Time and
the New Annual Catalogue is on it's way......YAY.....beautiful new goodies to play with.

Our theme for this month's hop is a sneak peek into goodies from
the New Catalogue and WOW there are some gorgeous things to share.

I chose the share with you some of the beautiful items from the 
Perennial Essence Bundle.....now if you are into artworks etc.....
You are going to love this suite.


Just look at those gorgeous papers.....they are even prettier in real life.
There is also a vellum cardstock pack available and you will see the pink from that
pack on my card today.

I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the products in this suite to have a 
good and proper play......for now though here is a card I made using the DSP and
stamp bundle.


I just love the colours in the papers and because I love to use Blackberry Bliss I was stoked
to discover that it is one of the co-ordinating colours.

If you don't have a catalogue yet be sure to contact me and I will get one to you.

Make sure you check out all the other wonderful things that my super clever fellow
hoppers have made today and you will get to see some of the other cool new stuff that
is coming soon.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....be sure to leave a comment, it's always great
to hear from you and now that I have fixed my blog I can reply and say Hello.

Happy Hopping

Vicki xxx


Product List

14 comments: