Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Colour INKspiration Challenge - #CI67- Colour Challenge



Hello Hello Hello

Yes I know it's been a while since I have stepped out my comfort zone and
done a challenge of some sort....however I am in a blogging mood and thought
why not??  

Today I have entered the Colour Inkspiration Challenge and it is all about creating something 
using the assigned colours.

The colours for this challenge are : Balmy Blue, Merry Merlot, Pacific Point and Pear Pizzazz..
I know what you're thinking....2 blues, a green and a burgundy in a colour combo...

Check this out.....Yep I was shocked too.


This was made using the Above the Clouds Bundle....and I have to say I am pretty 
happy with how this turned out.  If you want to know anymore about how I made this
card....be sure to leave a comment below and I will gladly let you know.

Check out the list of products below if you want to give this a try for yourself.....simply
click on the product name and it will take you straight to my store.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card today.....keep an eye out for tomorrow nights
creation which is all about Christmas.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment