Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 November 2019

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - November - Christmas


Hello Hello.....Welcome to the November SDBH and Yes you read it correctly
It's November and it is Christmas.....How exciting is it?  Me....personally I love Christmas and all
the joy it brings....and I am slowly whittling down my list of Christmas Cards.

For my blog today I wanted to do something a little different for my Christmas Card.
I wanted to have a little big of tradition but try something new with a colour you 
wouldn't normally see on a Christmas Card.


Yes......I used black for a Christmas card.....however I think the gold embossing makes all
the difference and the detail in this stamp has really made it something elegant.  As you can tell
although the set is called Christmas Rose it could be used for any sort of occasion.....it is just so versatile.

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations the my wonderful hop mates have made....
I am sure it will get you into the spirit of Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to a comment below and let me
know what you think of my card.....It's always great to hear from you.

Happy Hopping!!!!

Vicki xxx



6 comments: