Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 17 January 2020

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration


Hello Hello and Welcome to the January Ink It! Stamp It!
Design Team Blog Hop

It's a new year and a new decade and it's time to get back into
the wonderful world of blog hopping......Today's hop is all about
celebrating the wonderful New Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration.

There are so many great bundles and suites to share with you I didn't know where
to start....however after much deliberation I choose the fun Heartfelt Bundle (153775)
because Valentine's Day is just around the corner, even if you don't celebrate it....
it's always nice to tell someone that you love them and this set is perfect.


I decided to keep it quick and easy.....and I have to say I am rather impressed
with how it turned out.  The DSP that comes in the suite is gorgeous with some
of the sheets being foil embossed it certainly makes them eye-catching.

As with every other blog hop there are plenty of other talented paper crafters
joining me today so be sure to click on the names in the list below
and see what everyone else has made....I'm sure you will be inspired.

Thanks for joining in the fun and don't forget to leave a comment 
below.....I love hearing from you guys.

Happy Hopping

Vicki xxx



12 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, Vic! I love the white on the red for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentines card - I can't believe it's that time of year already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a little scary how quickly time seems to be getting away from us

      Delete
  3. So sweet! Love the clean design, perfect background paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another suite I've been considering, love the background DSP and the white sentiment really pops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue.....the sentiment is actually stamped in Real Red....that is the stamp on Whisper White

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty card Vicki. Might need to take another look at that suite :)

    ReplyDelete