Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2020

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - May - New Catalogue Sneak Peek








Well.....Hello and Welcome back to another Stampin' Dreams
Blog Hop.....Yes it's been a while and I am so excited to finally
have found my mojo again.

This month we are celebrating the launch of the New Annual Catalogue
release which is coming in June, however as demonstrators we are 
able to access and some of the new goodies in advance...

Today I want to share with you the gorgeous New set - Celebrate Sunflowers
It's absolutley gorgeous and soooo much fun to play with.....It comes in a
bundle with matching dies and you will save 10%.....but you have to wait until 
June 3rd.

Here is one of my creations so far:





As always I had to test it out with Gold Embossing as it's one of my favourite techniques...
and needless to say I am super happy with how it turned out.

Be sure to click on all the other photos in hop and check out all the other wonderful creations
that my fellow demonstrators have made....I am sure you will love it.

Make sure you say Hi in the comments down below....It would be awesome
to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stay tuned for more creations in the future.


Happy Hoppin'

Vicki xxx


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

13 comments:

  1. Great Card! I love how you let the die cut stand on it's own. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan...there were alot of yes and no moments and then I finally went Yes and left it on....sure glad I did.

      Delete
  2. I really loved this card from the minute you showed me!! It is so so pretty Vic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole....it has grown on me the more I look at it xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my Goodness!! This card is gorgeous!! I have never been good at using embossing powder!! You make me want to try it again, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful, Vicki. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is stunning, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best example of this stamp set I've seen! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete