Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers.....It's challenge time again!!! #tgifc286

 


Look out....2nd day in a row and I am blogging....Yep you guessed it I am motivated
and doing challenges to keep me inspired.   I gotta say I am loving it!!

Today's challenge is from the TGIF Challenges page and it's about Fresh Produce and 
Farmers Markets.



I love the look of old timber and the smell of a beautiful farmers markets.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this challenge was beautiful, bright and freshly
opened sunflowers....they always look amazing when they open up.

Celebrate Sunflowers teamed up with the In Good Taste DSP ticked all
the boxes to make the perfect Thank You card.

Check this out:


This is one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment and I seem to find myself reaching
for it on many occasions....One word....VERSATILE!!!

I have listed all the goodies I used below....check them out if you find yourself
wanting to make a card like this.

Now don't forget to head over the the TGIF Page and check out all the
wonderful ideas that everyone else came up with.

If you are liking my card....be sure to leave me a comment below and say Hi!!
I love hearing from you all.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List
Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
[119680]
$5.95
Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
[131901]
$6.00

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful choice of stamps and colors for the TGIF challenge!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete