Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2016

Crazy Crafters July Blog Hop - Special Guest Tami White


Hi Everyone...Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop.
This month our Very Special Guest is the very clever Tami White.
Tami has her own YouTube channel called Stamping with Tami....be 
sure to check it out....she certainly has some wonderful technique
videos and they are simple and easy to follow.

Tami is also one of the elite people who has joined the Million Dollar Sales 
ranking with Stampin' Up!®.....this is such a wonderful achievement.

Here is the card I decided to CASE from Tami's huge selection of clever and 
wonderful ideas.


As you will see I went with one of my Favourite colours.....Pacific Point.

Here is my creation.......Enjoy!!!


Now as with every Blog Hop don't forget to check out all the other bloggers
pages.....the links are below.....if at anytime you get lost....just simply click on my name
and find your way again.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoy this month's hop.

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment