Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 August 2016


Hello Again....

WOW.....what a busy time we have coming up.....lots and lots of Blog Hops with
some truly talented people and we are going to be using some of the wonderful
new stamp sets and bundles from the Annual Catalogue as well as the 
New Upcoming Christmas Catalogue.....

OMG!!!!! Wait til you see some
of the awesome products that are coming out.....Stay tuned, I have put
my pre-order in (Yes you can do that when you are a Demo) and I can't
wait to get creating and sharing some of the fun stuff with you.

However for now......Today's Blog Hop is once again with the Crazy Crafters, 
but we aren't CASEing someone....but we are featuring one of the lastest releases
from Stampin' Up!®....."Thoughtful Branches" and it is a limited release
and on sale NOW....but only until the end of the month....so 
get cracking....just click on the picture of the stamp set below and
that will take you straight to my online store.

I had so much fun with this set that I couldn't stop at just one.....so I 
made two Thank You cards and here they are.


Now this great stamp set has lots of wonderful sentiments that suit all sorts of cards and
if that wasn't good enough for you .....it also comes in a bundle with dies and as
you can see on the white card I have stamped out the leaves and then cut them,
added a few dimensionals and I think the end result is just awesome.....I
hope you think so too.

Here are a couple of close ups of the individuals cards....







I especially love the effect of the silver embossing
on the black.....it certainly gives it a look of elegance 
and Yes.....I stamped the Thank You onto the
ribbon for something a little different.









Here it the one where I used the die from the bundle....
after stamping out the leaves image I then cut it out using the Big Shot.



Well I hope  you have enjoyed stopping by my blog today.....
Don't forget to click on all the other names and see what beautiful creations they came
up with using this set.....If you get lost click on my name and you will be redirected
back to here....Remember stay tuned for more fun with all the new goodies!!!
If you haven't already....insert your email address above on the right
and that way you will never miss a blog.....

Thanks for stopping by....

Happy Hopping!!!!

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment