Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 January 2017

Beautiful Balloon Sunrise Card.....and there's a tutorial available.

Hi Everyone....

I just wanted to quickly stop by and share my latest creation from the
"Lift Me Up Bundle" in the latest Occasions Catalogue.

It is definitely one of my favourites.


I had some much fun with this card that I decided I wanted
to share the fun with everyone.

You can purchase the Full set of instructions including colour pictures for just $4
you just need to click here.....  Balloon Sunrise Tutorial.

I will then send you and email with a Word and PDF copy of the instructions.

Now don't stress this card is suitable for any cardmaker no matter what your skill 
level.  So why not give it a go.....What have you got to lose??

If you have any further questions please don't be afraid to contact me.

You can click on the Shop Now Button on your left if you need to purchase 
anything for this project.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment