Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 5 February 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hopping.....with Special Guest Shannon Lane


Hello and Welcome Back to another wonderful Blog Hop!!
Today the team is CASEing the lovely Shannon Lane all the way from Calgary.

I had a very hard time deciding what creation to CASE.....gees Shannon has some 
gorgeous work......here is her blog if you wanted to see for yourself.....

Here is what I finally decided on:


I loved the simplicity of this card and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted
to do.  I have a few birthdays coming up so I though I would make something with a
birthday theme.  With all the wonderful new stamp sets about I thought 
I might head back to something from the Annual Catalogue......
and here it is:


I am really happy with how my card turned out....as you can see with the flower I used
the new Watercolour Pencils in the Old Olive and the Calypso Coral.  They are heaps of
fun and I will definitely be making some more creations with these.

Now.....Don't forget this is a bloghop and there will be plenty of other beautiful ideas along the way,
if you happen to lose your way.....just click on my name again and it will bring you back
to here from there you can click through the list to find your way.

Thank you once again for stopping by and checking out my creation....Until next time....

Keep On Stampin'

Vicki xxx


Don't forget about the wonderful tutorial bundle if you want some more inspiration..




No comments:

Post a Comment