Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 November 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Angela Meiritz-Reid

Hello My Lovelies and Welcome to another awesome
Crazy Crafters Blog Hop.....Hope you are having a great day!

Anyway grab a cuppa and get comfy as I am sure you are going to 
love what you see on this hop.  Today we are hopping with Angela Meiritz-Reid
from Stamping Beauty.  Angela comes from New Zealand and is one very
talented lady.

While deciding what project of Angela's to CASE(copy and selectively edit) I suddenly remembered I needed a birthday card in the next couple of weeks.....this of course got me to thinking....Yes Kill Two Birds with One Stone!!  So here is the gorgeous card that inspired me.


I adore the flow of this card.....everything just seems to go along with each other nicely.
Here is my version.....I hope you like it!


As you can see there are a few things different to Angela's but hey.....that's what CASEing is 
all about.  Be sure to keep clicking through all the names on the list.....You won't be 
disappointed....I am sure you will see some amazing ideas.  Remember it is always nice to 
leave a message and say Hi!!

Happy Hopping

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment