Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 26 April 2018

Fab Friday Challenge - #ff135

Hello Hello Hello...Look out it's Thursday
and I am still madly blogging.....Yay Me!!

Today's blog is for a cool little challenge I found and it's
called Fab Friday

I am looking forward to participating in many more of their
challenges.....Feel free to join me!

Here is this weeks challenge:


I loved the simplicity of this design and just couldn't wait to
get cracking on something.

Here is my design:


The DSP is from the Beautiful Petal Passion Suite....I love that you
can either leave it plain or colour it as you please.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, be sure to check out all the other
wonderful creations over on the Fab Friday

Thanks for stopping by....

Happy Stampin'


Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment