Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 5 July 2018

Fab Friday Challenge - 2018/2020 In Colours - Jar of Love

Hello Hello Hello...

I decided it was time to have a bit of a play and do a colour challenge.
So that's when I found this awesome one on the Fab Friday blog page.

These New In Colours are awesome and so much fun to play with I figured this
was the perfect challenge for me......and in saying that I recently acquired the wonderfully
fun Jar of Love set.....so why not have a play with both and see what I can come up with.

Of course it such bright colours it had to be something bright and cheery.

Here it is!!!


This is such a great card to have in your stash for that moment when you
just want to say "Hello" to someone you haven't spoken to for a while....and let's
admit it.....Happy Mail is always better than a bill.

I hope you enjoyed my card today......make sure you stop by the Fab Friday page
and check out all the other wonderful creations that are on there.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment