Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Kylie's International Blog Highlight - Gratitude/Thankfulness Theme


Hello Hello....you guessed it....I am getting back into blogging side of 
life and what a great place to start.....back at Kylie's International 
Blog Highlights.

This month Kylie has chosen Gratitude/ Thankfulness for the theme....I couldn't
wait to have a play with some of the new goodies I received in the
pre-order for the upcoming Occasions catalogue.

Here is the card I came up with:


If you are keen to copy this card I have listed all the products below.

The DSP is from the Needle and Thread suite and the butterflies are from the 
Butterfly Gala Bundle....they are so much fun to play with.

Please head over the Kylie's blog and vote for my card if you like it....it 
would be greatly appreciated.  Here is the link:

Be sure to keep an eye out over the coming days as I am hoping to start blogging daily
again....I sure hope you can stop by and say Hello.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment