Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2019

Bright and Happy Birthday......#tgif194

Hello Hello....
Time for a challenge I feel....
I haven't done a TGIF challenge for a very long time so 
it feels great to be getting back into it.

As you know I am trying my best to reach 100K views by my 
birthday which is early February.....I am just under 1000 short so time
to get right back into my blogging and do some challenges.

This is the sketch that we had to base our creations on.
Here is what I managed to create:




I am so in love with this gorgeous paper.....How Sweet It Is (148568)...
it is just so bright and perfect for any birthday card.....This one is for a friend of
mine and I am sure she will find it a great surprise.


I am sure you will find some great inspiration.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment