Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 13 January 2019

Floral Romance DSP.....OMG.....this stuff is amazing

Hello Hello.....I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
Just thought I would share a card I made for a very dear friend
(ssshhhh it's a secret at the moment)....I had a play with one of the
new DSP packs....and it's called Floral Romance.

Everything about this suite it just to die for and I can't wait to get my hands on
the rest of it.

You can check it out here....Just click the photo and it will take you straight to my online
store:

It is just the essence of beautiful as you can see.....

Here is the card I made using some of the DSP and I am so in love with it.


The sentiment I used on this card is from a Set called 
"Part of My Story" and its FREE when you spend $90 in product.

It has some wonderful sentiments that would be useful for all occasions.


I can see me using these when I get back into my scrapbooking.

Anyway.....enjoy your Sunday and I hope you enjoyed my card today.
Be sure to check out all the gorgeous thing in the New Catalogue when you click on
my Online Store.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Sale-A-Bration

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment