Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 January 2020

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - January 2020 - Case A Card


Yes it's that time of the month already and it's time to start the
New Year with another Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop.

This month our theme is CASE A CARD.....essentially this means
find a picture of a card you like and make it and put your spin on it.

I'm sure you will see some amazing creations today as the members
of this hop are all incredibly talented.....I know I can't wait to see what
has been created.

I wanted to play with the gorgeous stamp called Breathtaking Bouquet (151612)
so naturally the first place I went was Pinterest for a look and as soon
as I saw this card by Jackie Noble I fell in love...isn't it stunning?


Here is my CASE of this gorgeous card....


I am still practising my watercolouring skills and feel I am getting better
each and every time....I think this is a card I would definitely be happy to 
receive for my Birthday.

Be sure to check out all the other beautiful creations in the hop today but simply
clicking on the link party button below...
I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

If you like what you see please leave a comment below and say
Hi!! It's always nice to hear from you guys.

Happy Hopping

Vicki xxx




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Just added yours to my Wow! cards on Pinterest. Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card, I had not noticed this stamp set in the catalogue, it is lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Nigezza....I was fortunate enough to receive this at OnStage....am so happy that I got it

      Delete
  3. webroot cyber security is a ultimate internet security suite for complete protection against today's diverse range of threat on windows. key features are 100% secure secure shopping, 1 click virus scanning, webroot.com/safe malicious website filtering, unblock antivirus.if you want to install it then visit our site:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shield your PC from sullying, spam, spyware, and malware. McAfee gives the most recent antivirus programming, mcafee.com/activate spyware flight and web security for your home or home office.

    ReplyDelete