Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Product of the Week Highlight!!! - Inside the Lines DSP.....SAB Freebie

Happy Tuesday Everyone......Soooo just thought I might try
something new.....From now on I am going to try my best to do 
a Product of the Week!!!

The plan is to bring you a blog highlight of a certain product each
and every week....this will mean I will focus on showing you some creations I have made
along with any others I have seen along the way.
  Every now and then I may even throw in a Special for that week.....
more on this to come!!!

This week's Product Highlight is one of the awesome FREEBIES
from Stampin' Up!® which is part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion and
is available whenever you purchase $90 in product, this offer is available until 
the end of 31st of March 2017.

TA DAH!!!!!!  It is of course the gorgeous and great fun.....
INSIDE THE LINES DSP....For all you colouring fans out there..
You won't want to miss out on this.


What Do You Get??
You will receive 12 pieces of 12x12 paper (3 of 4 designs)
Now these are just the plain drawings.....You can leave them 
plain of colour them to your hearts desire.  Here are some of my examples:




 So far I have only used 3 of the 4 designs....but I am sure you get the general idea of
just how great these papers are......You can watercolour them....or they work great
with our Stampin' Up!® Write-it Markers as well.


I am especially proud of this piece....it took me alot of time but it was very pleasing to 
see the final result.

Now if you find yourself wanting this paper you only have until the 31st of March 2017 (if it doesn't
sell out) to grab some....but remember you have to spend at least $90 in product to get
it.....and the best part.....IT"S FREE!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by.....I will leave the link for my Online Store
below......or you can click on the SHOP NOW button up to the left.
My online store is Open 24/7 (Australian Residents Only).

Thanks heaps for stopping by....be sure to check in next week 
for another awesome Product of the Week Highlight!!!

Ciao for now and Happy Stampin'...or colouring

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment